Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

8/18/2009

No New Purchases...well....

Markley had to work this last weekend, so we didn't buy anything. haha! But I did do some window shopping for the new house. I'm started with some shopping for my craft room. It will be (in Stampin' Up! colors) real red, tempting turquoise, regal rose, and Bermuda bay.



First up is new curtains, and yes, these are shower curtains (very cute and very affordable). And they are the perfect colors. The first one is white with colored tabs and I'm thinking it's the winner.



Next up is pillows and storage bins. I don't have a sofa or any chairs, but I do like and want these pillows. My purchase was five of these storage bins. I'm thinking they will be perfect on a leaning bookcase shelf in white from Crate & Barrel (seen here).



And finally, stuff for the den. My colors (Stampin' Up! again) are Pacific point, wild wasabi, Sahara sand, and baja breeze. I know the colors are very beachy, but there will be no sea shells and no light houses. Just color influences.

So, tell me everyone, what do you think so far!!


By the way, the house inspection went well and the appraisal has been ordered. We are set to close 08/28/09!!


C :)



2 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE the colors and patterns on those curtains and pillows!! Are they from Target? I can't wait to see your craft room, it's looking like you are getting a great start.

    ReplyDelete