Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

11/24/2009

New Quilting Table

Let me start by telling you that I have the BEST husband in the world! Since the garage sales are not the easiest to find here, each Saturday morning we go to Sally's (the Salvation Army Family Store) to check things out. We have the best one just down the road from our house.

Last Saturday, we found the perfect quilting table for my craft room. I was wanting a better second table for my friend Regina to use when she comes over to craft and if we could find one that was counter-height, bonus! I prefer to cut my fabric at counter height b/c it doesn't hurt my back at all.

We didn't get the table last week since we just replaced the gas tank on Tekky--we were trying to be good. But when it was there again this week, we got it. It was a good price and it's solid wood. It holds my cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter perfectly PLUS my fabric and my sewing organizer all at one time with no problem!
But as you can see, my dining chairs are a little small. We are looking for a couple of tall chairs or maybe a tall task chair that rolls and turns for Christmas. I still need to hang my curtains and better organize my stuff. It's coming along and I LOVE having a room where I can leave my projects out and where I can work on them while being close to Markley. I know that sounds silly, but I do still like him and like to be able to talk to him w/o having to stop what I'm doing. And we talk a lot! Have a happy thanksgiving!

C :)


No comments:

Post a Comment