Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

12/07/2009

'Tis the Season for...

December Resolutions!

I know that sounds strange, but I haven't been getting much done here and it's time to put a stop to that. So, I thought I would do the resolution thing early, and with a shorter time frame. So here we go:

1. decorate for Christmas
2. finish Mary's Christmas quilt (you know, like before Christmas 2009!)
3. write budget down and determine total of monthly expenses (yep, we're on the Dave Ramsey band-wagon!)
4. get all of the San Antonio bills drafting automatically from the bank account (almost done, thanks Markley!)
5. get a daily/weekly routine down and stick to it
6. work out every weekday that I'm home (done!)
7. make/take tea to work to drink instead of Dr Pepper
8. fix both breakfast and lunch to take to work--no more fast food (really want to use that nice big kitchen)
9. finish wedding cross-stitch (yes, my 1998 wedding)
10. finish Christmas stocking cross-stitch

I have 25 day to do this. I'll let you know how it's going and get a new list together for January.



Markley and I went home this last weekend for his birthday. He's now 3 dozen. We left after work Friday evening and got in between 1and 2am Saturday morning; but we did get to sleep until 10am. That was nice! Then it was off to get the oil changed in Tekky. Markley, Sandy, and Lonnie headed to the Big Texan for his free birthday lunch and I headed to Carla's to stamp.

I decided to crank out some snowflakes on the Big Shot. If it won't snow for real (and stick) here in San Antonio, I'll make my own snowflakes. I'll post pics of those this week. Angela and Cynthia came also and it was a lot of fun! Markley and Sandy came back by after their lunch and helped with the snowflakes. It was a real blizzard upstairs.

For dinner, we went to La Fiesta on Coulter at 7pm and met with lots of friends and we had a great time and leftovers. You know, leftovers make the best breakfast.

Merry Christmas Y'all!

C :)

No comments:

Post a Comment