Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

7/29/2009

My First Post


A blog--Me?

Who knew moving to San Antonio would bring so many changes. Since moving to San Antonio in February I have finished a scrapbook, make a baby quilt, and made a new purse. It had been over two years since I have done any of those things. Having the time to do those things again is so wonderful!

I am starting this blog mainly to share my many crafts (stamping, scrapbooking, quilting, and purse-making) with my family and friends back home. But I will probably also share my adventures from here and there too. Forgive me!

The quilt above is my first ever. It is Lucky Star and it was a class at Sisters' Scraps Quilt Shop,
www.sistersscraps.com , in Amarillo, TX. My sister, Carla, wanted to learn to quilt so she made me take the class with her. I was not interested at all. That was January 2006 and here I am, 6 completed and 4 started quilts later and no slowing down! Thanks Carla!

Thanks for stopping by!
C :)

No comments:

Post a Comment