Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

7/30/2009

My Perfect Crafty Space

It does exits! I have found it!
Is that not the most perfect setup ever? The idea is courtesy of YooRees Mom on Two Peas in a Bucket. I have the dining table to use for the desk (the one in Canyon now). I need a credenza and a hutch to go behind to hold my supplies and I found the perfect one at Office Depot.
I have had the colors picked out for a while. The colors are real red, bermuda bay, regal rose, and tempting turquoise. The color swatches come from Stampin' Up! card stock, but they are inspired by my favorite blog, Allsorts and Jenny's studio pictured here: http://http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2009/02/index.html. In fact, she had done so many wonderful things with vintage color and fabrics that I actually fell in love with vintage fabrics--the reds, yellows, aquas, turquoises, blues. Can you believe it?
Now, all I need is the house...
C :)

No comments:

Post a Comment